Do i buy a Harley Benton?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• rossi said:
    The SA60SB I bought  was good but had razor sharp fret edges and I do mean razor sharp ..I soon sorted it out  and it was a good guitar but sort of heavy for me  which most Harleys are .Great value and really rocked .i would love a light one but thats  not going to happen  so I sold it .All these guitar types are good compared to the rubbish we all started out on in the 60,s.I also fancy a Revelation which looks better  but cost more .again as others have said a Squier gives great value and quality .I bought an SE Strat off gumtree for 30 quid a few weeks ago and its great fun.
    Those SE Strats are great value for money and sell for peanuts secondhand. They have full thickness bodies and make very good modding platforms .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • baldybaldy Frets: 195
    edited February 2019
    There is a nice Yamaha RGX 121 (H/S/H) super strat, on the classifieds for £110  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/150355/fs-yamaha-rgx121dm-110#latest
    Good body & necks & ideal as a mod platform IMO.
    I have 2 myself, one that I changed all the hardware on & had refinished by @lamf68 on here & one I have just stripped that I am spraying myself & changing all the hardware on also.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom