Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

The little things...

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12364
    We have a cutlery holder on the worktop, the knives forks etc are stored upright, Mrs Burgo puts knives in it blade up which really gets to me. I think she’s trying to sabotage my guitar wailing.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • What forks up, knifes down?

You monster! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Well this is all making me feel MUCH better about my domestic niggles. 
  • Considering the crap existence it must be to live with me, I am grateful everyday that my good lady puts up with me and as such many things that may become a petty rage I'm able to overlook.

However.

If she cannot learn to close the kitchen cupboard doors quietly, I feel it is only a matter of time before I die from a heart attack. How can you slam doors with soft closing hinges?

Makes me jump every single time, to the extent that my feet even leave the ground. Madness

Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    My partner is quite happy to leave detritus around the toilet bowl for me to clean up, but if I accidentally drop one of her socks on the clean kitchen floor when pulling the finished wash out the washing machine she moans and shouts and is straight back to the hand basin to wash it again!
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>