Tax thresholds change from April 2019

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4701
    rlw said:
    And your automatic enrolment contrubutions will be increasing too - up to 5% I think -  unless you are foolish enough to have opted out.
    I think it may vary depending on employer.
    I think the top line rate increases to 8%... but at least 3% must be paid by the employer (so I guess there are some employees that are lucky enough to have an employer that pays more than 3%)
    Employees on 5% from April.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jonevejoneve Frets: 1474
    rlw said:
    rlw said:
    And your automatic enrolment contrubutions will be increasing too - up to 5% I think -  unless you are foolish enough to have opted out.
    I think it may vary depending on employer.
    I think the top line rate increases to 8%... but at least 3% must be paid by the employer (so I guess there are some employees that are lucky enough to have an employer that pays more than 3%)
    Employees on 5% from April.
    Aye, minimum of 5% for employees I believe and 3% for employers...but both can pay more if so inclined. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • In Scotland we are about to get the joy of paying 53% (41% tax + 12% NI) between £43,400 - £50,000 - I foresee a massive about of pension contribution increases, or middle class migration out of Scotland. 

Oh and if you have the audacity to drive to work we are about to get taxed on our parking places too - the SNP really are a bunch of fuckwits, voted for by fuckwits.

I'm personally looking forward to the real world demonstration of the Laffer curve we are about to experience :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom