SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted project 335 semi hollow body or matsumoku hollow body project

mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 63
edited February 2019 in Guitars £
Looking for a semi hollow body for a project

Don't care on make, or age, don't mind how complete it is, doesn't even need to have a neck, it does have to fall into either of the bellow though and whilst they are completely different from each other either will do

a)It needs to be a direct es335 shape, so i'm looking for budget makes/neck repairs/ husks, ideal here would be a husk of an epiphone dot with a neck repair/broken neck

Or 
B)an old matsumoku hollow body, commodore aria epiphone ea250 shape. Ideally with a least one working pickup switch and knobs. Ideal would be in sunburst

Reason for this is I have an old Japanese 12 string bolt on neck and have always wanted a semi hollow Epiphone.

Would love to try and build a "partscaster" with all matsumoku bits so it ends up as a 12 string EA250, however I am concerned this will be costly and difficult and will ruin any value in both body and neck if it doesn't work, I do however also have one working ea250 pickup to, hense why any body would only have to have one.

So am open to the idea or modding the neck and setting in on a modern es335 body

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom