SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

RARE Gibson / Epiphone ‘Noveau Spotlight’ 1988 ( PRS Lawsuit)

What's Hot
Hi Guys,
 I have decided to let my Rare guitar go!!

Gibson Epiphone ‘Nouveau Spotlight’ Circa 1988.

Very rare low production run due to a PRS Lawsuit!

If you know anything about these guitars you'll know how rare they are and why PRS wanted manufacture stopped.

In 1985 Gibson wanted to design a guitar to compete with the recent addons to the Paul Reed Smith line and thus, the Spotlight was born. It was made in 1987- 88 and only several hundred were produced. PRS guitars sued Gibson over this guitar and production was stopped. Hence it is very rare to find one of these guitars.

It sounds Magnificent, and with only a few hundred ever made this is a worthy investment for a collector.

It was Produced in Japan and assembled in the USA! 

Body: Mahogany/maple top

Neck: Mahogany with ebanol

Pickups: Select by EMG 

Bridge: Steinberger ( original no damage).

Electronics: 1 volume + 1 tone 

Pick up switch.

Any questions feel free to message me!

It’s on flea bay UK at the moment however I would rather sell to someone who is going to play it and really appreciates this rarity within the community.

Not sure how to get pics up here have a look on fleabay it’s on for 499 or best offer I live near Stockport if you want to come and have a closer look

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments