SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted! Marshall 1912

I’d like to pick up one of these! 

Come at me!! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ExorcistExorcist Frets: 604
    I've got the speakers from 2 of these, but the cabs got binned after years in a garage (the speakers weren't in them - I put them in an old Marshall artiste) - IF your after the speaker let me know.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11637
    edited February 2019 tFB Trader
    i have or will have 2 empty 1912 cabs soon - can feel a plan coming together
    never gigged home use but ones from 1989 in mint condition

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• ExorcistExorcist Frets: 604
    Oooh, I'm liking the sound of this... 
  • timmysofttimmysoft Frets: 1962
    i have or will have 2 empty 1912 cabs soon - can feel a plan coming together
    never gigged home use but ones from 1989 in mint condition
    @FelineGuitars let me know if you’re looking to sell one, I’m good to go, PayPal waiting mate!
  • http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/150640/fs-2x12-speaker-cab-unloaded-vintage-100

I have an unloaded cab if you were looking for something to try speakers in.