Line 6 DC-3 PSU

What's Hot
menamestommenamestom Frets: 4722

Quick question.  The PSU has a UK plug fitment that pushes on, but mine unfortunately got separated from the PSU last night at a gig.  I have a gig tomorrow so just wondering if it’s the kind if thing that can be found elsewhere, or is it bespoke for the PSU?

I planned to get a proper isolated PSU to power my HX stomp at some point, but hoped to get more that one gig out of the Line 6 one.  Just need to sort something quickly for tomorrow and as it has a different barrel connector means I can’t use any of my existing supplies.

I’t my own fault because I’ve broke my own rule never to use a wall wart in a live scenario!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4722
  • simonksimonk Frets: 1467
    The three prong bit isn’t just stuck in an extension cable somewhere is it? I only ask because the two parts of my Stomp PSU separate quite willingly when I try to unplug it from the mains... it’s a rather poor piece of design.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4722
    simonk said:
    The three prong bit isn’t just stuck in an extension cable somewhere is it? 
    Very possibly, but it didn't come home in my extension, so probably at the venue, which isn't practical to get back to as it's a 1.5 hour round trip....