Gigrig QMX - I like it

TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7501
I got one of these beasties thinking that it may well prove to be an extravagance given the modest setup (2 drives, a compressor and delay)  but liked the idea of not having to turn one thing off and another on.

I have to say it's definitely a keeper - I don't use any of the 2 drives or compressor at the same time so having 3 of the loops in flip-flop mode is very neat. Cheap? No. but Bombproof and super nifty.  
Red ones are better. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• slateslate Frets: 89
    edited March 2019
    ^^^ +1 ^^^
    I use mine just like that too and it's great.
    It's also a really big plus not nearly falling over every time when trying to reach the top row of pedals without treading on the bottom row lol 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @TimmyO ;Yes, very glad I discovered these. I only have four pedals, but they're all powerful ones and even then I was experiencing some tone loss, so the QMX4 has been excellent. I haven't used the flip-flop function yet, and I might mess around with the H9 pre/post function and use pre & post in loops 1 & 3 either side of the Brothers in loop 2, and put both the Timeline and Flint in loop 4. However, for now it's working a treat and sounding great.
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9574
    A superb device 
  • FenderishFenderish Frets: 47
    Yes I got one last month and I'm super happy with it. I use it for comp et drive pedals (not the fuzz face as it needs to be very early in the chain) and like it VERY much. For now i keep one loop for pedal tryouts but maybe I'll settle with a fourth one sooner or later.