SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT MIC Tokai Love Rock

Tone71Tone71 Frets: 628
Hi all, as per the title I'm looking to trade my MIC Tokai Love Rock in sunburst for something 4 stringy.

The Tokai is in great shape with minimal fret wear and has had a recent set up and bone nut installed, has a Seymour Duncan JB SH-4 in the bridge, the neck pick up is stock and sounds fine to my ears, it plays lovely.

The body has a slight crack at the bottom of the body (I'd imagine to the join?) but it has been there since I have had it and hasn't moved or caused any issues.

I'm looking to trade for a bass as seem to play a lot more than I did and my wife get fed up with me nicking hers!, I'm not overly fussed on type so all considered. Will post pics if any interest.

Im based in North Surrey and ideally want to meet to trade as really don't want to post.

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom