SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB! Vintage Fender/Gibson - Player Grade/Bitsa!

What's Hot
You know how it is, I've got the itch! I thought I'd give this site a go again since I've had a lot of luck finding little rarities here! 

I'm looking for something that's vintage Fender (pre-1970 really), and potentially looking into 50/60s Gibsons if the right thing piques my interest. Open to all models, bitsas (so long as they're vintage parts), refins, and general player grade stuff. Based in Shropshire.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Me to, lol! 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    I'm just having a think about selling a 1960 ES-175 with Lifton case. Parts monkeys have visited and made off with the PAF's and other bits, but it's whole again. If it floats your boat, I can let you know. I'm in Stafford, so not too far!
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 213603213603 Frets: 3
    DB1 said:
    I'm just having a think about selling a 1960 ES-175 with Lifton case. Parts monkeys have visited and made off with the PAF's and other bits, but it's whole again. If it floats your boat, I can let you know. I'm in Stafford, so not too far!
    I'll send you a message now! :-) 
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    Cheers - pics sent, and a few details. Here's my favourite pic :-)

Call me Dave.
  • 213603213603 Frets: 3
    Thanks for your messages, still not found 'the one' yet - but lots of interesting things to consider! Keep em' coming!  =)