SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Two Stunning PRS Wood Library guitars - Custom 24 and SC594

What's Hot
BrizeBrize Frets: 5636
edited March 2019 in Guitars £
Stunning guitars in as-new condition - the SC594 has an ebony board and the Custom 24 a ziricote board. Both have flame-maple necks that match the tops. The SC594 is black-gold wrap burst (with scraped binding) and the 24 is River Blue. The pictures should otherwise tell you all you need to know but shoot me a PM if you have a question.

£2,800 each, collected from Cheltenham.

0reaction image LOL 21reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BrizeBrize Frets: 5636
    Bump!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @Brize You win the internet today .. beautiful guitars
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4683
    Wow! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks fellas. I have to say that I'm surprised to have received 9 wows on the original post, but not a single passive-aggressive little twat has deigned to award a LOL. Standards are slipping around here...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MolochMoloch Frets: 723
    I came.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24863
    Brize said:
    Thanks fellas. I have to say that I'm surprised to have received 9 wows on the original post, but not a single passive-aggressive little twat has deigned to award a LOL. Standards are slipping around here...
    The Custom 24 is stunning. Great colour. GLWTS.
    Brize said:
    Cheers Richard. I am having second thoughts about selling both of these but my never-ending renovation project needs a constant supply of funds.

Surprisingly, I've not had much interest on eBay - just the usual offer from Rolly and a load of abuse from our friend in Essex.
    Brize said:
    Brize said:
    Cheers Richard. I am having second thoughts about selling both of these but my never-ending renovation project needs a constant supply of funds.

Surprisingly, I've not had much interest on eBay - just the usual offer from Rolly and a load of abuse from our friend in Essex.
    Essex Recording Studios, perchance?
    Brize said:
    Brize said:

His reputation clearly precedes him.
  • ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6234
    tFB Trader
    Brize said:
    Brize said:
    Brize said:

Why is he giving you abuse?
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
    ThorpyFX said:
    Brize said:
    Brize said:
    Brize said:

Why is he giving you abuse?
    No idea!
    edited April 2019
    Brize said:
    Yeah, he tried some shit with me earlier this week. Kept bugging me with offers on my ESP Horizon, using multiple accounts. I told him repeatedly that I wasn't willing to ship. When he kept on, saying he'd send me a shipping label, I said I'd be okay with shipping, but it would have to be entirely at his own risk because I don't have a box to ship in, so he'd have to pay by bank transfer (I also mentioned that I don't recommend it, because it's a really bad idea for a buyer).

He went along with it and agreed a price. I packaged it as we agreed (case padded out with some bubble wrap and then encircled in three places with electrical tape. I accept the offer and almost immediately get paid via PayPal.

So, his basic idea is this:

1. String me along and then hope I reluctantly accept PayPal when the money is sent.
    2. Send a cheap-arse Parcelforce shipping label with little/no insurance.
    3. If anything happens to the guitar in transit (for which it would not be covered due to lack of a box), reclaim via PayPal.
    4. Oh and I get stuck with the PayPal fees.

Not a fucking chance. Instantly refunded the money, cancelled the sale and blocked all three of his known accounts from bidding on my listings.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom