SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 3 x Fender Custom Shop Guitars - '69 Strat, '69 Thinline Tele and '62 Jaguar

BrizeBrize Frets: 5636
edited June 2019 in Guitars £
1. '69 Strat Journeyman Relic in 3TSB - £1,950 (69 U-shaped neck and 69 pickups, weighs 7.6 lbs) [SOLD]
2. '69 Thinline Tele Journeyman Relic 3TSB with stock TV Jones in neck - £1,950 (60s oval C, which is slightly bigger than mid-60s oval C, weighs 6.4 lbs, low E tuner has always been a bit stiff. The TV Jones is stock but I'll include a replacement pickguard in case you want to use a regular lipstick Tele pickup in the neck)
3. '62 Jaguar Journeyman Relic in Lake Placid Blue - £2,450 (62 Jaguar profile, weighs 8.2 lbs) [SOLD]

N.B. I haven't been able to get an accurate photograph of the colour of the Jaguar, hence including the retailer's original picture, which is a much better likeness.

All guitars have medium-jumbo frets and are in as-new condition with cert/case candy and no mods other than strap locks (original strap buttons in case). All prices assume collection from Cheltenham but I would be willing to ship via UPS if the buyer covered the shipping costs and paid by bank transfer (I've done this before with members on here, who can vouch for me).

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chris78chris78 Frets: 9478
    Any trades or proper money only?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BrizeBrize Frets: 5636
    chris78 said:
    Any trades or proper money only?
    Straight sales only, I'm afraid.
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5089
    Three beauties there. I can vouch for Brian too, ultra-reliable seller.
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    Three beauties there. I can vouch for Brian too, ultra-reliable seller.
    Very kind.  :)
    '69 Strat sold.
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    dont sell the jag
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • I bought the Strat from Brian - Thank you! I gigged it Saturday and it's superb! Was lovely to meet you and see (some) of your incredible collection. Like @fretfinder I can also completely reccomend Brian as a seller.
    Julian

Owner of the New (in 2019) guitar shop in Frome, Somerset. Coffee House Guitars. Selling a range of high end used guitars.

I bought the Strat from Brian - Thank you! I gigged it Saturday and it's superb! Was lovely to meet you and see (some) of your incredible collection. Like @fretfinder I can also completely reccomend Brian as a seller.
    Many thanks Julian - much appreciated. Great to meet you too. :)
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5028
    Same here - good guy, is Brian. 
    Call me Dave.