SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT Fender American Standard Stratocaster 1995 Matching Headstock for Ernie Ball Musicman

s1monbds1monbd Frets: 3
edited March 2019 in Guitars £
Hi All

Looking to trade my 1995 LTD Edition American Standard Stratocaster with Matching headstock in Burgundy Mist, has a Rosewood fretboard on a maple neck with a nice light gloss finish, guitar is fantastic condition for a 24 year old instrument it has one ding which is pictured and a few light scratches to the back but other than that its in very nice condition. it's an Awesome Looking and Playing guitar but i just can't connect with Stratocasters like i do with EBMM guitars even after trying several so i'm looking to trade it for another EBMM, it has the official Fender Hardcase and case Candy, Really open to Silhouettes, Cutlass, Stingrays, Lukes, Albert Lee's, St Vincents and Axis SS, maybe JP models if it really catches my eye but i already have 2, Trade offers must have trems, i don't get on with Hard Tail guitars at all as i use the trem alot in my playing. 

Based in Salisbury Wiltshire

always up for discussing potential trades and happy to send more photo's if requested.

Thanks for looking 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments