SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Bravewood tele (rosewood board only)

BBBluesBBBlues Frets: 635
edited March 2019 in Guitars £
Any nice teles by Bravewood about? Must be a rosewood board. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MbarnezMbarnez Frets: 232
    Is this guy still making guitars? Website is still live but I've never actually had a response from him. Lovely looking S and T types. Good luck!!
  • DavemateDavemate Frets: 68
    You looked at the bill nash tele's
  • richhrichh Frets: 453
    I think John at Bravewood is still going, but he doesn't really do much in the way of communication!  I'm sure he's not meaning to be rude, it is just that as a very small operation, hand building completely, he needs to focus on the workshop side of things.  I did ask him if he could make me a Tele, with humbucker at the neck (as my Strat he made was so good), and he replied, but in reality if he's selling something and you want it, you just have to commit by paying for it, first come, first served.  I don't know how many guitars he is still making, but probably not many. So if he does advertise something for sale, you do need to move fast if you want it.
  • Keep a lookout on his site guys, I've known John for years and he's built me several bravewoods. No longer builds to order but he is building three teles at the minute. 1xlake placid blue 60s with rosewood and two other maple teles both 50s style 1x butterscotch and 1x white