Recent Swag

SidNewtonSidNewton Frets: 660
Following the demise of my last band 3 years ago I had a complete clear out with the exception of my Tele, Cornell Romany Plus and a Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay.
As I start to think about doing something else I've been keeping an eye out for a few bargains as I start to redo my pedalboard. I've nabbed these over the last month or so.

Ryra Klone: Bought from a fellow forum member. Still unsure about this one as It's not the best with the Romany Plus. That said it's not intended for that amp so we'll see in time how it pans out. A mate has the Michael Landau inspired Hot Rod Deville so I'll see what it sounds like through that at some point.

Jam Pedals Retrovibe: Superb, does exactly what you want. I've owned the Fulltone Deja Vibe previously which was excellent. This does a similarly great job Definitely Keeping this one.

Cornell First Fuzz; Vintage style germanium fuzz. First thoughts were 'Oh dear. it's crap' but that was due to a bad battery. New one in place fixed that. It is stunning, even more so because it was an ebay bargain. I can put up with the fact it's battery operated only when it sounds so good. Definitely going nowhere.

Pic if anyones interested  https://imgur.com/oxlaZoX
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom