SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Senn Fullerton £1299

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• bacchanalianbacchanalian Frets: 897
    edited May 2019
    Senn Fullerton
    It is a lovely vintage flavoured  s-type. Jason Lollar pickups, comfortable C neck profile, vintage jumbo frets, candy red nitro, vintage style tuners, steel block trem.

Condition is generally excellent apart from the chips in the pictures

The controls are volume, tone and blend where you can mix the bridge and neck pickups, 5 way switch. 

Comes with a COA, OHSC, original invoice (must have cost John a lot once he paid VAT and duty), disc of HD photos

I am open to offers but am no longer in financial distress so do have a lower limit.

Trades wise, I am open to nearly any US or MIJ t-type, ideally with, say £250+ my way, to upgrade my camera. Also would be interested in a high quality MIJ Goldtop, Tokai or Bacchus. The neck on any trade would have to be a larger profile, like R9, DGT, large 60s C. 

I am in Northern Ireland so shipping is probably going to be required. Have recently completed a long distance trade with a well established FB member which will hopefully give any interested GB members some reassurance.

£1299 ppg    

Please see opening post for pictures
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Trades updated and price drop bump.
    This one is not for the casual strat fan. Obsessives only need apply. 
    Price drop bump
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 731
    tFB Trader
    @bacchanalian beautiful guitar - bargain at that price
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks.
    Not well known over here though.  I have it listed on Reverb with shipping to the US and have received a bit more interest.
    @Anchorboy Ernie has given it a full set up so it is playing really nicely as well

For GB members, in NI we are very lucky to have some world class luthiers from Lowden/Avalon.  Ernie McMillen is a local legend
    tFB Trader
    @bacchanalian ah yes the Wizard that is Mr McMillen. He's about half a mile from me so I've often frequented the workshop wondering if he'll EVER get to the bottom of that guitar pile lol
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
    Sold pending me finding a shipping box!
  • donnerdonner Frets: 48
    Best of luck you'll be finding one soon!
    ;-)

tFB Trader
    @bacchanalian DM me if you need a box .. I've a few here.
    @Anchorboy ; thanks for the offer but I should be sorted in a day or two