SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB : King Tone The Duellist

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I'm on holiday next week, if you sell me yours I'll have time to use it and everything. Well I say that, the family is probably hatching some dastardly plan even as I type this for me to do a boat load of non guitar stuff for the duration. It's a nice fantasy though .. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I caved. Bought a two week old one off Reverb from a seller in the USA. 
  • I caved. Bought a two week old one off Reverb from a seller in the USA.

Someone on the forum offered me one this morning! I'm just waiting for him to send me his PayPal details. :) 
  • Someone on the forum offered me one this morning! I'm just waiting for him to send me his PayPal details. :) 
    Awesome.  I'm having mine shipped to where I'm working at the moment in the UAE so I don't get clobbered with as much VAT and import tax.  Back in the UK next month and bringing a bunch of surplus pedals with me to sell on and fund other purchases.
  • He sold it to someone else.... :(
    Damn.  Sorry to hear that.  I hope another ones comes up.  One was just featured on That Pedal Show so I suspect the demand will rocket a bit in the UK.
    Damn.  Sorry to hear that.  I hope another ones comes up.  One was just featured on That Pedal Show so I suspect the demand will rocket a bit in the UK.
    How is yours? 
  • How is yours? 
    It's made it as far as New York.  I will get my hands on it next week, but depends on whether customs hit me with import fees which can add a few days onto the process.  I've had one before, sold it as I only had a guitar with humbuckers here and I think it excels more with single coils, which is what I now have with me.  Solidly built pedals.