SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

----------------------SOLD------------- Haar Trad S Customshop Stratocaster Brazillian fingerboard

What's Hot
Th4fonzTh4fonz Frets: 266
edited April 2019 in Guitars £
I purchased this off of DTS67 but I Just ordered a PRS Silver Sky and I cant afford to keep both.

Haar Trad S with brazillian rosewood fingerboard klein 62 pups raw vintage saddles flamed neck nitro black stunning guitar.  And smells even better ha.  Also In a lovely G & G Hardcase in mint condition.  Zero Fretwear Also.

-------------------------------------------------------------------SOLD-----------------------------------------------------------

Price £1200 With Next Day Delivery PPG

Located in South East kent

Bargain by todays seeing as these go for now 1730-1999 euro with a gig bag and non brazillian fingerboard.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sumacsumac Frets: 14
    In case you are into part trade I can offer my yamaha image standard plus cash
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dts67dts67 Frets: 195
    edited March 2019
    Don’t do it ! (even though I did)
  • Th4fonzTh4fonz Frets: 266
    I know I just can't afford to keep both :'(  
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5316
    PRS is a great shout, super sceptical was I until my mate bought one a couple of weeks ago...lovely, will never like the look of them personally, but absolutely love the neck on it, its almost like an acoustic with its thin frets, brilliant playing guitar with ace pickups....the Haar is a bargain for someone, GLWTS
  • Th4fonzTh4fonz Frets: 266
    Bump ive been away

Crazy price drop, I've prob played this 3 times since buying of dts67  and I'll be collecting my PRS in a couple weeks.  So it has to go.

So stupid price drop here otherwise I'll be part exing so a chance to grab a bargain.

£900 Inc next day delivery ppg UK only sale
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mgawmgaw Frets: 5316
    what a great deal  be gone today surely!
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4949
    That's a looker and no mistake, great price! ;)

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

• SRichSRich Frets: 763
    edited April 2019
    So many GAS fuelled trigger fingers hovering..... ;)

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I have one of these and they are stunning.  £900 is a ludicrously good price!  I paid ALOT more and it was still worth it.