SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED Gibson 2018 Firebird in Black For PRS or LP or Tele

LKV_JazzmasterLKV_Jazzmaster Frets: 163
edited April 2019 in Guitars £
Hi guys, 

I haven't had either of these particularly long (both were purchased new by me in August/Sept last year) but after recently purchasing a Gibson Les Paul Studio Elite I've found a want for another single cut!

Let's start off with the 2018 Gibson Firebird in Black. Gigged twice and used for a handful of rehearsals she's in great condition, with some light swirls on the back and maybe the odd small ding. I have the original Gibson inspection ticket that came with it but unfortunately I do not have the original Gibson hard case. I have however sourced a black Gibson USA gig bag which will come with the guitar. The guitar was set up by Kouga guitars in Hampshire after I received it and strung with 10's.

Benefits of the 2018 include mini-grovers as opposed to those weird stein berg gearless tuners I remember having on my 2010 Firebird.

Im located in Fareham, between Southampton and Portsmouth, and would be willing to travel (within reason). 

I'd be looking for any of the following.

Gibson Les Paul 
PRS SC245
PRS SC250
Fender Telecaster
Schecter PT

Would probably entertain a double cut PRS.

I maybe able to find a some funds depending on what's on offer! I have a thing for green guitars...

I'm not looking for a case queen necessarily but I am bit of a brand whore so not really interested in anything that isn't one of the big brands. 

Thanks! 
Luke

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments