Hardware Drum Machines

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33798
    octatonic said:
    The Model:Samples looks pretty cool but after a play with the Circuit last week I think I'm definitely going down that route. The Samples seemingly getting a hard time from users with regards to build quality has also put me off a bit tbh. 
    There were a few issues with the early ones.
    Circuit is a solid purchase though.
    I've got Peak and the BS II incoming myself actually.

Cool. 

I've been having a bit of a gear re-think recently. The Circuit is obviously incoming and I intend to pair it with my Volca keys. My Volca Beats may stay or may go, I want to try pairing it with the Circuit (I really like the kick on it for starters). 

Almost certainly for the chopping block is my Monologue, though. Its a cool bit of kit but something about it never clicked with me. Can't put my finger on it---I love how other make it sound but there's something about the workflow that doesn't work for me. 
    I tend not to sell things these days- even things I am not currently using a lot.
    I always come back to them.

Although I did sell an Electron Analog Four yesterday but only because I have the Mk II incoming.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 12901
    octatonic said:

I tend not to sell things these days- even things I am not currently using a lot.

Although I did sell an Electron Analog Four yesterday but only because I have the Mk II incoming.
    I'd prefer not to sell stuff but I'm limited for space with my current setup and also because I prefer my hobby be slightly less of a financial black hole :D 
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33798
    octatonic said:

I'd prefer not to sell stuff but I'm limited for space with my current setup and also because I prefer my hobby be slightly less of a financial black hole :D 
    Oh I've stopped worrying about that.  =)