SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Boss Micro BR80

What's Hot
Anyone selling one?
its for a pal.

or if anyone has a reasonably priced multi track recorder with drum tracks and effects he may consider that. 

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I’ve got the previous version (Micro BR) that he could have for £50. It’s a bit scuffed in places but still works fine. Happy to send pics if you want me to,
  • thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9747
    edited May 2019
    I've a br600, bit bigger but believe it can do good things, I've just never taken the time to read the manual or get it wired up etc. Would that be of any interest?

Edit, caveat... As I don't know how to delete anything on it, you/your mate may end up accidentally listening to the uke group who used to use it, or you may accidentally endure me singing the Strokes, so that would be a danger you'd have to accept
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi guys 

the lad who ask me is away for a few days. I’ll find out if he’s still looking when he’s back. I know he was bidding on a few on eBay but not sure if he won any.