eBay Content: What The Actual F*ck?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8031
      The neck on mine is bent and the bullet truss rod isn’t functioning.
    Get the fretboard off and sort it!
    Although I’ve fixed loads of clunker guitars over the years I’ve never removed a fingerboard. After reading your comment I’m tempted to give it a go, what can I lose? The necks useless anyway, I’m off to YouTube to get some guidance.....
    As you’ll have seen by now on YouTube, it’s entirely possible to remove a fretboard with a domestic iron and a cooking spatula - I’ve certainly done it a few times... 

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MLten80MLten80 Frets: 162
    edited March 2019
    the necks were ok weren't they? the rest in my experience were a bit wank
      I destroyed my already knackered one in a Jimi moment as a kid 
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8031
    edited March 2019
    MLten80 said:
    the necks were ok weren't they? the rest in my experience were a bit wank
      I destroyed my already knackered one in a Jimi moment as a kid 

The early (gold logo) one’s are the nicest. I really like the necks. The (solid) body is decent too - a good weight as well.

I tend to replace machine heads, pickups and electrical gubbins.

The bridges are a bit crap, but nothing else fits without modding.

They’re one of those cheap copies which you can easily make pretty damn playable (with the kind of stuff you’re likely to have lying around in your spares drawer).

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    To expect a £50 guitar to sell sight-unseen for £150 because it’s had a £100 setup is not how anything in this world works, ever. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom