SYNTHMAN IS BACK!!!

What's Hot

Comments

• spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    I don't intend to. I put it down to being in a roasting hot hotel room after several pints and two large Domino's.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

The first time he PM's me, I'll be reporting it.

I'm waiting .

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33836
    SYNTHMAN said:
    Hi all. Im  STILL really getting serious about making pro electronic music and soon I'll be buying Nexus2 with all the expansions. I'm still very serious about making it.
    Here is my latest video production of my classic 'Out to Sea' dance composition on YT.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GnNdYJF8_Q
    Cheers,
    Synthman
    I've had your mum.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24429
    TBH, I'd quite like to see him stay - if only he could behave himself and use the forum for something more than relentless self-promotion.
    However, there's more chance of getting a run of tails when flipping a double-headed coin whilst shitting in the Queen's handbag than there is of that happening.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17665
    tFB Trader
    That first video is what I'd describe as a challenging wank.
  • WYNIR0WYNIR0 Frets: 366
    edited August 2013
    monquixote said:
    I agree with WYNIRO much as personally I think he is a total cock.

• SporkySporky Frets: 28661
    I would remind you all that Rule 1 applies to everyone.
    "[Sporky] brings a certain vibe and dignity to the forum."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
    Sporky said:
    I would remind you all that Rule 1 applies to everyone.

I've never had your mum.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    octatonic said:
    I've had your mum.
    I'm afraid that violation of rule 1 invalidated your complaint. ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    Welcome to  theFB  SYNTHMAN. :)
    octatonic said:
    I've had your mum.
    I'm afraid that violation of rule 1 invalidated your complaint. ;)

GODDAMMIT!!!! :)
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Epic tune Steedy! Reminds me of some of the Melodies From Mars stuff by Aphex Twin.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72574
    How about we *don't* ban him?

Or not unless he starts massively spamming. Maybe not even then. I don't think he's posted anything offensive (not even his music...). He is maybe a little out of place on 'the fretboard', I know.

How about if you don't want to read anything from him, don't read and especially don't respond to any of his posts? If no-one replies to anything he does at all he'll get bored eventually and go away, if that's what you want.

The same even with PMs - I've had them too on the old forums. I just ignored them, it's really not hard... and takes all of a few seconds to delete them.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719

'Ere 'e's buggared off!!
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13570
    ICBM said:

Or not unless he starts massively spamming. Maybe not even then. I don't think he's posted anything offensive (not even his music...). He is maybe a little out of place on 'the fretboard', I know.

How about if you don't want to read anything from him, don't read and especially don't respond to any of his posts? If no-one replies to anything he does at all he'll get bored eventually and go away, if that's what you want.

The same even with PMs - I've had them too on the old forums. I just ignored them, it's really not hard... and takes all of a few seconds to delete them.
    this.
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
    tFB Trader
    Several people on theFB were banned on MR, but this isn't MR and everyone gets a chance on here to work within Rule 1.

We are trying not to ban people on here if at all possible, but PM spam would do it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Phil_aka_PipPhil_aka_Pip Frets: 9794
    edited August 2013
    We didn't like his behaviour on MR, but IMO there's nothing wrong with him sharing his stuff according to the rules on our site. Shouldn't he have posted under Music|Post your stuff here though? Until he wilfully breaks a rule and refuses to comply with instruction there is no just cause to ban him.

I take it there is no Rule No 3? 
    ;)
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3674
    Surely this piece should have been banned under article 5 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights "No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment."
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16299
    bertie said:
    ICBM said:

this.
    and again.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.