Great support from online retailer!

What's Hot
FishguyFishguy Frets: 31
I purchased a Planet Waves guitar cable in November and it's started working intermittently.  In all fairness it was a cheap cable and i couldn't be bothered to return it. I just dropped GAK an email this afternoon asking if it was worth returning. To my surprise within half an hour they confirmed they are sending me another one! 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Never gone wrong with GAK. It’s almost a shame that their website is a little catalogue-y to look at (which is really user friendly and I’m not knocking it), but can make them look like box-shifters when in fact, they’re actually fucking brilliant. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1297
    I've not bought any new PW cable in a few years but I think they bear a lifetime warranty and if for any reason they stop work you're entitled to a refund/exchange.
    I know they get a lot of bash but some of the PW I own I bought like 15 years ago when I moved to the UK and they still work faultlessly so for the money I think they're not that bad.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ZukabakZukabak Frets: 19
    Yeah, fair play to GAK.

I ordered 3x sets of Schaller straplocks in various finishes and paid for next day delivery.
    The following day, only two were in the delivery. I called up see what had happened and was told that one set wasn't actually in stock even though their site said it was. They'd shipped one direct from the store that morning. However, they'd not shipped it next day, which was annoying, especially as that's what I'd paid for.

Had a bit of a moan at the customer service manager over email and he kindly refunded the cost of the late set. Loads of companies balls up all the time, it's how they sort it that matters.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom