SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Vintage Fender Stratocaster 1976 Hard Tail

What's Hot
skippy76skippy76 Frets: 618
edited April 2019 in Guitars £
Up for sale is my 76 Fender Stratocaster 

It’s a vintage player grade strat. The body, neck and pickups are original. The pickguard, bridge, correct F style tuners are all genuine Fender replacement parts. I was going to install the string ferrels on the back of the body but haven’t got around to it as yet, £7 for a genuine Fender set.

The body is finished in nitrocellulose and aged with lacquer checking, marks and wear, this was done to match the natural wear on the neck. At some point in its life it had a Floyd trem and some kind of locking device on the neck, both have been removed and repaired as seen in the pictures, the face of the headstock was refinished in the process.

Whilst the Surf Green nitro finished wasn’t offered as standard in the 70s it was an option on the earlier 60s strats. Original Pickups sound great and the fretboard plays well with plenty of life left in the frets. 

Case isn’t included in this sale so a pickup is preferred, I could pack it up to be courted as I have plenty of bubble wrap and Gibson boxes.

£1,050

pics to follow
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments