Have I missed a thread about TPS going to Rift?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• horseheadhorsehead Frets: 220
    The backing track is Dan's song that they wrote last year think its called Blistered or something like that anyway.

And yes, a PR18 is on the horizon for me as well
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7543
    I think both songs featured at different points 
    Red ones are better. 
  • clarkefanclarkefan Frets: 808
    @RiftAmps , looks like a splendid time was had by all and congrats on getting booked out :)

Have you ever considered different amp models?  Just curious, I can't be the only person who'd prefer to build something more Marshally :)
  • RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3175
    tFB Trader
    clarkefan said:
    @RiftAmps , looks like a splendid time was had by all and congrats on getting booked out :)

Have you ever considered different amp models?  Just curious, I can't be the only person who'd prefer to build something more Marshally :)
    The issue is simply time which dictates what can/can't be built. A 5E3 can be done in a day (the course starts at 9am and usually finishes between 7-9pm) and that's a fairly simple amplifier. Anything more complex will most likely a) overwhelm the participant and b) require extending the course to a second/third day.

After completing the course, the participant will have an in-depth understanding of what is actually involved in the assembly of an amplifier, and can then decide if they want to progress further and maybe purchase a kit to build at home or not.

*I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9605
    RiftAmps said:
    clarkefan said:

The issue is simply time which dictates what can/can't be built. A 5E3 can be done in a day (the course starts at 9am and usually finishes between 7-9pm) and that's a fairly simple amplifier. Anything more complex will most likely a) overwhelm the participant and b) require extending the course to a second/third day.

After completing the course, the participant will have an in-depth understanding of what is actually involved in the assembly of an amplifier, and can then decide if they want to progress further and maybe purchase a kit to build at home or not.

Makes sense Chris... I must say, it really inspired me and I'd love to attend one of these. Top drawer...
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2850
    RiftAmps said:
    clarkefan said:

Watched it today, thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Do you sell the kits for all your Amps Chris? 
  • RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3175
    tFB Trader
    Fuengi said:
    Watched it today, thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Do you sell the kits for all your Amps Chris? 
    I don’t sell any kits, but I highly recommend the ones from Modulus :)
    *I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom