Xvive memory w3

monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17652
in FX tFB Trader
Anyone tried one of these?

Apparently an improved memory man by Howard Davis and £85 on Thomann

They are also supposedly doing a Mooer sized MM though it's very delayed (puns!)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    If its using 2 of the xvive mn3005 reissues its bargainous the last analogue delay I boxed up was easily £60 in parts alone with the largest share going on the bbds.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17652
    tFB Trader
    It is

Howard Davis claims it's his improved MM design and uses all the proper bits.
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16298
    Xvive E1 Echoman is the micro one on the Xvive website although it doesn't look like you can actually buy it at the moment.

I'm not keen on the green hammered metal look of the W3, it's a delay pedal that looks like a bit of 1970s hospital equipment.  Sounds fine on YouTube, I guess there aren’t that many around in the U.K. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17652
    tFB Trader
    Xvive E1 Echoman is the micro one on the Xvive website although it doesn't look like you can actually buy it at the moment.

I'm not keen on the green hammered metal look of the W3, it's a delay pedal that looks like a bit of 1970s hospital equipment.  Sounds fine on YouTube, I guess there aren’t that many around in the U.K. 

Looking on TGP suggests it was promised about 2 years ago but has never made it to market.