SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Squier FSR Bullet Telecaster in Surf Green

Miki73Miki73 Frets: 4
edited April 2019 in Guitars £
Hi everyone

Does anyone have a Squier FSR Bullet Telecaster in Surf Green that they wish to sell?  

Thanks you.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• McTootMcToot Frets: 2043
    Possibly not exactly what you're after but this caught my eye on Stalkbook just now. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/guitarexchange/?fref=nf

No connection to me whatsoever. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• Miki73Miki73 Frets: 4
    Thanks McToot.  I will keep my eye on it, but would like the Squier FSR Bullet Telecaster in Surf Green, as I want it for a project and already have in mind what I want for it.  

However, I appreciate you reply :)
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3090
    @Miki73 These look like epic modding platforms, I wonder if the hardware is specific to these models or if other Tele hardware would fit? Any idea?...

Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

Hi Paulnb57....I agree with you, it does look like a great modding platform.

Based on what I have researched so far on the internet, it looks like other Tele hardware would fit.   
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3090
    Miki73 said:
    Hi Paulnb57....I agree with you, it does look like a great modding platform.

Based on what I have researched so far on the internet, it looks like other Tele hardware would fit.   
    Ooo I can feel a puchase coming on.....
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

Haha....I don't blame you.  It seems a fun project to do :)
  • Gerz6558Gerz6558 Frets: 778
    I've recently bought one of the red sparkle ones with the intention of mods. Was pleasantly surprised to find that modding isn't all that necessary. 

Posted this link in another thread, but if these interest you it will be worth a read: http://www.tdpri.com/threads/squier-tele-bullet.798303/
    Thanks Gerz6558.  Funnily enough I read the link you sent me this morning.  How good does the sparkle red one you bought look?  The seems the only colour left. 
  • Gerz6558Gerz6558 Frets: 778
    edited April 2019
    It's ace, the reason I went for one really. If you search the depths through Google you might find some lake placid blue models still hanging about.

http://i.imgur.com/t0MaM7R.jpg
    That looks better than I thought man.  I saw a lake placid blue one, but wanted to do a Richie Kotzen surf green tele (cheap version) :)

If I cannot get the green one, I may look for the colour you have.  

Thanks Gerz6558
  • Theres a new batch of butterscotch blonde bullet teles coming out soon.
    https://www.andertons.co.uk/squier-fsr-bullet-telecaster-in-butterscotch-blonde-uk-exclusive

Dunno if that finish is your cup of tea.
    Thanks for the heads up starwarsnosebleed.  Good to have some options, open if I can't get my first choice. I have also seen the sparkle red one is still available at a few stores.