Flight cases?

Alfi27Alfi27 Frets: 52
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a flight case for my Marshall JCM800, and I want to get a really good one so I won't have to eventually get another one later. Buy nice or buy twice and all that. 

Its main purpose is to protect the amp on flights, but I will probably use it everytime I'm bringing the amp somewhere (depends on the distance of course).

A couple of things I would love:

- Top and side handles 
- "Hidden" wheels (not castors) on one side, to roll it like a suit case (has this ever been done on flight cases?)

And to top it all off, because I recently decided that I want to bring the amp with me to Norway on Friday I ideally should have the case here by Thursday the 11th... But I won't buy a shit case just to get it home for Easter, then I'd rather wait for a proper one and bring it back in June. 

Cheers! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_PJohn_P Frets: 2750
    Might be worth giving John a call at Scott Dixon cases.    My triple is aircraft safe and has hidden wheels so he’ll make you an amp case.

https://www.scottdixoninc.com/

• Alfi27Alfi27 Frets: 52
    Cheers man, I emailed him straight away and might give him a call tomorrow. Obviously 4 days is really pushing it for a totally custom case, if not practically impossible, but if he can accommodate my wishes I would rather wait a bit longer!