SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 2014 Sabre Wraith (korina)

What's Hot
Selling my Sabre Wraith.

Broad specs are as follows:

- 25.5" scale
- Korina body
- five-piece maple/walnutneck
- ebony fretboard

- Bareknuckle Cold Sweat pickups
- Hannes bridge
- Gotoh tuners 

Lovely piece, plays great and sounds great.

The korina body is beautiful - the deep carving is really gorgeous in person, and the piece of wood used for the body is very nice indeed, great grain and figuring throughout.

Neck is great, and very versatile - thicker profile than an Ibanez or Jackson but still perfect for widdling on.

Nice big frets and a low, consistent action all over the neck.

Sound is great too, no-brainer there thanks to the Bareknuckle pickups (the zebra bobbins are lovely against the korina too).

I understand that the guy behind Sabre doesn't have the best reputation as a businessman, however that doesn't stop this from being a bloody awesome guitar, especially for the money.

Comes with a very nice hardcase to keep it safe.

Selling because I have far too many guitars and need to raise funds for an incoming.

Asking £700, which is a bargain when you consider you're getting a UK hand-made guitar for RG550 pricing.

Located in NW London.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments