SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

2017 Gibson LP Tribute GONE

NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
edited April 2019 in Guitars £
Looking to move on my LP Tribute because I fancy a change. Bought new in 2017, it’s a great workhorse LP and I’ve done several gigs with it. It’s in very good nick with no dints or bashes. Satin black finish, ‘57 Classic pickups and 60s neck (or so they said - feels slightly thicker than that to me). Plays very well and sounds fine, though slightly more treble/top end than a LP Standard. The satin finish on the back of the neck is wearing to a polished sheen - I’ve played it a fair bit. 

I have the pick guard to go with it. Originally this would have come with a Gibson gig bag but I no longer have it, so the guitar is £550 posted/delivered with a hard case or I’ll do it for slightly less without.

Trade wise, I’m interested in other Les Pauls, Teles, Flying V’s... let me know what you have.

Cash is also good.

Based in South Wales, happy to travel to meet etc.

https://imgur.com/gallery/kyQV1Ou
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom