The perfect anniversary gift for her

What's Hot
Why not show your partner that you are interested in doing up the house after-all with this lovely gift......

https://reverb.com/item/21766764-marshall-silver-jubilee-wallpaper-1987-silver

The perfect addition to any interior, Grey is really in this season and goes with pretty much anything. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18815
    Can't go wrong with one of these. Surely?  [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/eg2yxd.jpg[/IMG]
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30291
    You'd have to live in a very small house if you can do it up with a 21" X 21" piece of wallpaper.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sassafras said:
    You'd have to live in a very small house if you can do it up with a 21" X 21" piece of wallpaper.
    Condition: used, at that!
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9682
    I can understand people buying, say, Marshall tee shirts, baseball caps, etc but (pulls face) wallpaper? How many of your wives/partners/whatever would even let you put it on the walls? I certainly know I’d never hear the end of it.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18815
    HAL9000 said:
    I can understand people buying, say, Marshall tee shirts, baseball caps, etc but (pulls face) wallpaper? How many of your wives/partners/whatever would even let you put it on the walls? I certainly know I’d never hear the end of it.
    Do not let us not move onto what would be a suitable paste medium...  :o