SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Honest ad for myself

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• bigjonbigjon Frets: 680
    Here's the list of Cambridge jam nights if anyone is unsure where to go! I won't be there tonight, possibly I'll make it to the Emperor next week

REGULAR JAM-NIGHTS IN CAMBRIDGE

======
    WEEKLY
    ======
    Sundays at the Emperor - blues

Sundays at the Earl of Beaconsfield - blues

Tuesdays at the Earl of Beaconsfield - acoustic / blues

also Tuesdays at the Tram Depot - jazz
    - no Facebook page

=======
    MONTHLY
    =======
    Last Thursday of the month at La Raza - jazz-funk

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DeeTeeDeeTee Frets: 764
    I could repost this advert, word for word, and only have to change the location to London.
  • DeeTee said:
    I could repost this advert, word for word, and only have to change the location to London.
    Don't worry, if you want to use my wording, feel free.  

To be fair, I've advertised myself before and I realised most folks who responded were twats that either didn't show or were saying how friendly and awesome they were before letting me down with their extreme levels of mediocrity and knobness.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @bigjon thanks :D I'll see you sometime soon, I'm sure!
  • CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 356
    Cacofonix;242517" said:
    ThePrettyDamned said:

Just to add.

I'm quite hard to get on with. I can let some stuff slide like I'm spineless, then just dig in my heels and turn into a twat.

Also, I am not very good at playing, but I make up for it in... Er... Well, I'm sure I could do something.

Will bring beer.

What a romantic picture you paint.  I'm all choked up.
    There is a beauty in honesty, yes.

I've been described as a poet by no less than zero people.
    I think you'll do fine.  Possibly tone down the self-deprecation bit and boost the "I'm a guitarist so am automatically some kind of deity" bit.  Then pitch up to a jam night, throw a hissy fit because the PA doesn't hit your preferred frequencies just right, then storm out due to the ambience not being right, and you'll be an overnight sensation.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Cacofonix said:
    Cacofonix;242517" said:
    ThePrettyDamned said:

Just to add.

I'm quite hard to get on with. I can let some stuff slide like I'm spineless, then just dig in my heels and turn into a twat.

Also, I am not very good at playing, but I make up for it in... Er... Well, I'm sure I could do something.

Will bring beer.

What a romantic picture you paint.  I'm all choked up.
    There is a beauty in honesty, yes.

I've been described as a poet by no less than zero people.
    I think you'll do fine.  Possibly tone down the self-deprecation bit and boost the "I'm a guitarist so am automatically some kind of deity" bit.  Then pitch up to a jam night, throw a hissy fit because the PA doesn't hit your preferred frequencies just right, then storm out due to the ambience not being right, and you'll be an overnight sensation.
    Was torn between lol and wisdom, went for lol because I'm assuming you're being tongue in cheek (although it's probably an accurate assessment). 

Seriously though, I'm quite happy jamming to drum loops at the moment.  Beta monkey rules.  It's made me realise how 'out of the pocket' my playing is, it improves a great deal every day I get the laptop out and record.