Belated NGD, due to a change of heart! LAG Roxane Racing 2000

BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4833
Soooo, some of you may have seen this particular lovely guitar in the classifieds, however the last few days has led to me to have a change of heart with it and remove it from sale..... What a flipping lovely guitar it is, and now I think it will remain a keeper!

It really is a belated NGD as I originally purchased it in June, but didn't get my hands on it till August and thats where things took a disappointing turn and I ended up listing it. There were a few issues with it when I got it out of the gig bag which I wasn't expecting, and I had to give it to Nigel and Danny at Leicestershire Luthier to fix, they've done a superb job and god it plays just lovely now. I think the initial problems took the sheen off the purchase and I didn't really want to bond with it as a result hence the sale listing. However I got it out of it's gigbag on Monday and I have barely put it down since. It's very tactile, light, resonant, the ebony board is lovely and the Bigsby (the first one I've had) is pretty amazing too. The quality is pretty much spot on with everything from the finish to the hardware, now the problems are sorted I can see me leaving this one out most of the time.

Plus the Couch strap looks amazing on it too, anyway think this is my first NGD post ever and I just wanted to do one as it's mint!!

My head said brake, but my heart cried never.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5844
    One of my favourite guitars 0n the fret board! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4833
    Sorry dude, I know we'd discussed it before...... At the mo, it's going nowhere :(

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 4833
    Anyone used a Reverend Soft Spring on their Bigsby?