Boss FZ-2 Placement

builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 461
I have one of these and it’s awesome, is it fussy with placement? I’m going to try it after my drives to see what it does, after recent experiments I’m really liking what I’m hearing with my delays placed before dirt. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72783
    Anywhere you like, because like all Boss pedals it’s properly buffered and doesn’t suffer from that sort of nonsense.

(With the possible exception of the OD-1 and SD-1, which have slightly poorly-implemented switching.)

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• @ICBM ;That’s great thanks, going to give that a try. One thing that really surprised me with the FZ-2 is that really cuts through, during a recent band practice although not a pretty sounding I could actually hear every bloody single note. I’ve used other Fuzz’s that sound glorious at home but in a band setting strum a chord do a few lead bits and the sound seems to evapourate.
  • JohnnysevenJohnnyseven Frets: 915
    I always put mine after a compressor and before other od/distortion pedals.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/