NGD - Fender Japan Hybrid 60s Strat

ZenOvertoneZenOvertone Frets: 234
edited April 2019 in Guitar
After a lot of searching around, tried one of these (Burgundy Mist, 9.5 radius, MJ frets, US pickups although the gig bag is low end really), very nice indeed, now added to the collection.  Fender Japan still produce the goods and I got a very good deal as they are discontinued.  I did feel the body may be a fraction thinner than the US standards I have, need to measure that.  Pictures to come...

https://www.coda-music.com/electric-guitars/fender/japanese/fender-japanese-hybrid-60-strat-burgundy-mist-metallic.html

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BellycasterBellycaster Frets: 5864
    Noice one, very dashing colour too :)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • brooombrooom Frets: 1175
    Fender Japan still produces incredible guitars... I recently bought a 2012 62 telecaster DMC, the nitro cellulose 30th anniversary fender japan edition of the double bound custom telecaster.

An absolutely amazing guitar in every aspect. Even when compared side by size with my Greg Fessler masterbuilt or danocaster.
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4195
    Burgundy mist metallic Strats are awesome , HNGD
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7795
    That is very very sexy, be careful to not put it alongside a sea foam greenie or your house will catch fire.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23042
    That's very nice indeed.  I must admit I thought all MIJ Fenders still had a 7.25" radius and tiny frets.  How chunky is the "U" neck?