SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Big Muff. Ehx or Black arts etc

What's Hot
Looking for a Big Muff to add to my Helix hxfx. I would like the Black Arts Pharaoh. But also interested in an EHX Russian Muff. 

But will be happy to look at other brands as well 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7165
    The Way Huge Russian Pickle is also very nice. I have that and the Pharaoh on rotation.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Never had a way huge. Will have a look

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3073
    I could be persuaded to part with this Big Big Muff.......

http://i.imgur.com/Ri7F8Ct.jpg
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• Bump on this. Oh and @paulnb57 how much is that fuzz

Bump on this. Oh and @paulnb57 how much is that fuzz
    £130 mailed in its original plywood box...Its a fantastic sounding pedal......
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• Probably more than I wanted to spend. 

@Cookiemonster Ive just reorganised my board and now have an EHX Green Russian going spare...prob still got its box.....£50 mailed, Ill grab a photo later

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    We could make you one of ours. You'd be looking at £75 for one delivered in the UK.
  • paulnb57 said:
    @Cookiemonster Ive just reorganised my board and now have an EHX Green Russian going spare...prob still got its box.....£50 mailed, Ill grab a photo later
    Sounds good to me