Keeping Band Mates Happy

What's Hot
1234568»

Comments

• borntohangborntohang Frets: 139
    thegummy said:
    Cirrus said:
    Don't bother. No matter how much effort you put in, either they'll betray you or you'll betray them, in the end.
    Any advice on marriage?
    Don't marry someone (of any persuasion) who can't cook. They might be a hottie now but in fifty years you won't be doing much shagging and you'll still be eating their crap cooking! If they can already cook and you're the one who is crap, learn how to do half a dozen easy things with mince and offer to cook at least once a week, even if they're a Michelin starred chef...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NikcNikc Frets: 627
    thegummy said:
    Cirrus said:
    Don't bother. No matter how much effort you put in, either they'll betray you or you'll betray them, in the end.
    Any advice on marriage?
    Don't marry someone (of any persuasion) who can't cook. They might be a hottie now but in fifty years you won't be doing much shagging and you'll still be eating their crap cooking! If they can already cook and you're the one who is crap, learn how to do half a dozen easy things with mince and offer to cook at least once a week, even if they're a Michelin starred chef...
    Sage advice - I can Cook and so can my wife - marital bliss ;)
  • NikcNikc Frets: 627
    Reading this thread I have come to the conclusion - Looper pedal & digitech trio are pretty much the way to go :)