SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED - cheap casio / yamaha type keyboard, even with mini keys, but with at least 6 note polyphony

oktorocktooktorockto Frets: 86
edited May 2019 in Misc £
Need it for easily showing chords to my daughter when teaching music - I stupidly sold one a couple of years back. Just handy to have something you can stick batteries in and that doesn't take up a lot of room.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• variplexivariplexi Frets: 108
    Please PM in case you are interested in a Yamaha keytar. Can send you pics and more details. 
  • Hi - thanks for the reply. I'm looking for something in the £20 - 30 range , small and compact.
  • supessupes Frets: 183
    @oktorockto ;
    Not sure how compact you need it to be but i have a Yamaha keyboard you can have for £25, probably £30 including postage but it’s not tiny. I stand it on its end to store so takes up no room. I can email you a photo if you aren’t sorted yet. 
  • oktorocktooktorockto Frets: 86
    Hi - thanks - I just bought a little Casio SA-46 today - it certainly fits the mini requirements.