SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Fender 52RI Telecaster SOLD

What's Hot
keirkeir Frets: 137
edited July 2019 in Guitars £
Price drop to £900

I’ve owned this from new since 2012

It’s had a couple of upgrades along the way that have improved it greatly - a re-fret to large stainless steel frets at the guitar repair workshop at PMT in Manchester (cost around £150) and Glendale brass compensated saddles (£70) along with a professional setup. This combo have improved the sustain a lot and it really does ring. The frets are much better than the tiny original vintage style ones. 

I was was considering taking the Glendales off before selling the guitar but have decided that it’s too much effort so will leave them on for the new owner to enjoy. 

Its a great sounding guitar and one that I’m only letting go due to the fact I’ve just picked up a custom shop nocaster (I’ll be fitting Glendale’s to this too). 

There are a couple of small marks that I’ve taken pictures of. I look after my guitars and it’s lived in its case when not being played. It has been out of the house a fair bit so the case is bit worn which I’ve tried to show in the pics. 

Overall I'm looking for £950 now £900 which i believe is fair considering the refret and the glendales 

Any questions please ask. I’m in Southport so anyone is welcome to pop down and try it out. 

Thanks

Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17694
    tFB Trader
    Trades?
  • keirkeir Frets: 137
    Sorry I always forget to mention trades! The only other guitars I’m really looking for are custom shop strats, missed out on a daphne blue one last week even then I probably shouldn’t. Apart from that I’m just looking to recoup some of the outlay for the nocaster. 
    Good deals with: handsomerick, majorscale, gassage, sticker, smudge_lad, anglian, edinfield99, thewiddler, thomfripp, notonlybutalso, JDE, chebellanga
    Bump
  • jemstar555jemstar555 Frets: 84
    Don't suppose a Kemper would be of any interest?
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4675
    lets get this little beauty on public show :-) 

edited May 2019
    Hi mate, thanks for the offer but I’m looking for cash only cheers
    lets get this little beauty on public show :-) 

Thanks!
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jemstar555jemstar555 Frets: 84
    keir said:
    Hi mate, thanks for the offer but I’m looking for cast only cheers
    No worries :)
    Bank holiday bump
    Bump
    Price drop bump
    Bump
    Bump still available - will let go for £900 plus postage 
    Bump