Can anyone identify this guitar ??

What's Hot
riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
Vanik from Midnight was playing this Flying V and I can’t for the life of me work out what make or model it is !! 

https://imgur.com/gallery/NsoS5Cp

Can anyone identify it ??
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KrisGeeKrisGee Frets: 1307
    Ask him directly on facebook. He has his fanpage with loads of pics playing that guitar.

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    I bet he gets some sweet country tones from that
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
    I bet he gets some sweet country tones from that
    He does indeed!!!
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    It’s a GS Pro-Series ‘Stinger’. 

Made by Gary Scott in Akron, Ohio. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 344
    Alnico said:
    It’s a GS Pro-Series ‘Stinger’. 

Made by Gary Scott in Akron, Ohio. 

I just asked Vanik, that explains why I'd never heard of them!!
  • AlnicoAlnico Frets: 4616
    It took me a while to find when I first saw it and Gary doesn't seem to have a massive online presence at this moment in time, but I have no affiliation or experience of his brand, I just know I like them when I see his guitars and obviously Vanik does too !

I'm fairly sure that Dean (or similar) did a take on that type of Flying V design that would get you really close to that look, but right now I can't think of exactly which guitar it is.
    I'm pretty sure I've seen one of those designs from one of the mainstream manufacturers though.

For some reason the Phil Demmel Sig model rings a bell but now I'm typing it I have a feeling it's a different shape on the horns.

Awesome look though.