Need mods done - south UK

What's Hot
Hi, I want to get some work done on my strat which is too fiddly for me (removal of tone pots and installation of coil split switch and killswitch). I'm in Southampton but don't mind travelling a bit for someone who will do some quality work. Any recommendations? 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33802
    Feline.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6693
    Feline for sure. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • sweepysweepy Frets: 4184
    Worth travelling though I’m surprised there is no one down there capable of what is a very simple job indeed
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2351
    tFB Trader
    If you don’t fancy driving to Croydon from Southampton to Feline you could try Eternal guitars In Chichester that 30 minute drive from you.  I thought there was a large guitar shop with a repair shop in Bournemouth.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12395
    GSPBASSES said:
    If you don’t fancy driving to Croydon from Southampton to Feline you could try Eternal guitars In Chichester that 30 minute drive from you.  I thought there was a large guitar shop with a repair shop in Bournemouth.
    Absolute Music in Bournemouth.