SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold Godin SD22 £250 or trade....

19791979 Frets: 87
edited May 2019 in Guitars £
So after careful consideration and extolling the virtues of this very guitar in another thread, I’ve decided to let this go due to lack of use. I just end up picking the GS1 up instead.   
This Godin SD 22 is in excellent condition bar a chip to the finish as pictured. It comes with original gig bag (terrific quality again) and tremolo arm. It has recently been professionally set up by Danny at Leicestershire Luthier. It is 24.75” scale (like a Les Paul) but also incorporates fender versatility with two single coil and one (great) Humbucker pickups. I’m sure you’re aware but in case you aren’t, these guitars are made in Canada and assembled in the US and you can really tell the quality. The only reason I’m selling is meant to be downsizing  but I would be interested in a trade for a Digitech Trio Plus pedal and a bit of cash.... jeeez what’s wrong with me haha

https://imgur.com/gallery/REDQUIC
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments