Single cut bass body challenge

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72406
    Definitely, much more so than guitar players.

Even I have been seen playing another bass than my old Rick 4001 recently... although it's not very 'adventurous' by bass standards it still has five strings and an active preamp!

Then again, professional bass players have also been using solid-state amplification much longer than guitarists, even if the SVT is still probably the single most common amp on big stages.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Adam_MDAdam_MD Frets: 3420
    Adam_MD said:
    Seriously Andy this one was spectacular.  I love the different uses for the purple heart it turned out great. 
    Thanks, @Adam_MD   I was really pleased how this one turned out - and the concept of getting a custom pickup built into a 'box' was a new one on me that I will certainly try again in the future...
    Yeah that worked great keep posting your build threads Andy I love reading them. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom