SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Wienbrock Gringo Head - £350

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• maw4neumaw4neu Frets: 559
    Price drop . . . 
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Still have the revstar for a trade...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2409
    Jesus wept, I might actually buy this. . .
    edited February 2020
    beed84 said:
    Why don't you try it first . . you're not a million miles from me  . . . Call over, pick it up, try it for a week and if it floats your boat, buy it . . If not, bring it back . . Simples . . . The only string is  . . if you damage or kill it, then you own it  . . . Cant say fairer than that :-) 
    Id just like to point out that, despite all the video and DNA evidence, it genuinely wasn't me, your Honour  ! 

• @beed84 this man is a legend and trustworthy, if he'd swop this gringo for my revtstar, I'd be in heaven. 
    Give it a go!
    horsehead said:
    @beed84 this man is a legend and trustworthy, if he'd swop this gringo for my revtstar, I'd be in heaven. 
    Give it a go!
    I do like the the Revstar, WAY more than I care to admit, BUT . . . I really need an acoustic, especially after the Acoustic I bought on eBay on the 5th Feb DIDNT arrive . . Now I'm £400 down and eBay wont step in until  the 24th Feb . . Aaarrgghh  . .
    Same offer goes to you buddy . . .  .  Call over, pick it up, try it for a week and if it floats your boat, buy it . . If not, bring it back . . Simples . . . Same string attached . . .   

• thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2328
    I Have a gringo.  It’s a great amp. Really well built and loud as feck.  This is a bargain for someone.
    maw4neu said:
    beed84 said:
    Why don't you try it first . . you're not a million miles from me  . . . Call over, pick it up, try it for a week and if it floats your boat, buy it . . If not, bring it back . . Simples . . . The only string is  . . if you damage or kill it, then you own it  . . . Cant say fairer than that :-) 
    That's an incredibly nice gesture. Let me give it some thought. Lots of guitars and amps floating my boat at the moment, so I wouldn't want to waste your time  :)
    beed84 said:
    maw4neu said:
    beed84 said:
    That's an incredibly nice gesture. Let me give it some thought. Lots of guitars and amps floating my boat at the moment, so I wouldn't want to waste your time  :)
    PM'd