So, apparently a football thing happened?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14284
    tFB Trader
    fandango said:
    Now we just need Arsenal to reach their cup final.....
    To be honest I forgot about Thursday night, but with all the action Tues + Wed - Wife out so yes more to watch - What a week

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11912
    fandango said:
    Now we just need Arsenal to reach their cup final.....
    To be honest I forgot about Thursday night, but with all the action Tues + Wed - Wife out so yes more to watch - What a week

will we have 2 all-England finals?
  • schrodinger1612schrodinger1612 Frets: 390
    edited May 2019
     I was kind of rooting for Ajax to hold on at 2-2 as I believe that would have been an easier game, but Spurs totally shell shocked them. They made the mistake in believing they were already through , got a little arrogant and Spurs punished them. These past few days have been mental...I’m still trying to rationalise last night’s game and then that happens.
    Feedback Thread: https://goo.gl/bquaSD
  • MagicPigDetectiveMagicPigDetective Frets: 3030
    edited May 2019
    Liverpool and Spurs players are all fucking mentality giants, it will be a hell of a final. Klopp or Pochettino will end years of ‘no trophies’ jibes. If Liverpool lose I will of course be gutted but the future looks good with this young team and what Klopp has done is incredible. But lets first see what happens at Brighton and Anfield on Sunday. What a season. 

• RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11878
     I was kind of rooting for Ajax to hold on at 2-2 as I believe that would have been an easier game, but Spurs totally shell shocked them. They made the mistake in believing they were already through , got a little arrogant and Spurs punished them. These past few days have been mental...I’m still trying to rationalise last night’s game and then that happens.
    A young team, inexperienced Ajax, with bad game management.  In injury time they were still attacking trying to win the game even though they were through at that point.  Not once they took the ball into the corner flag to kill time but just instead trying to score instead when they didn't have to.

They will learn from this though, very good side, just a bit inexperienced.
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28339
    Two amazing semi finals! 

I guess I'm hoping that Liverpool can sneak the prem title (yeah, like that's going to happen!) then Spurs for the CL. I have a lot of empathy and I already feel bad for the losers in the final. I'm a frikkin sad git!

Yet another shite season for Man U, but at least Moanrinho has gone. I'm trying to figure out ...... if Chelsea beat Arsenal in the Euro final, and Man U somehow manage to leapfrog the Gunners in the league, that could get us into the CL??

Anyway, forget all those rich clubs, the big plus is promotion for my hometown Luton Yaaayyyy! 

• NelsonPNelsonP Frets: 3395
    Amazing game last night. COYS!

CL final should be interesting. Judging by recent form both teams will be trying to concede early goals just so they can nick it at the final whsitle with a last minute winner ;-)
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14284
    tFB Trader
    My neighbour is an Arsenal fan, so totally gutted about last nights result

I dare say most/many/all MUFC fans will support Spurs in the final and all Arsenal fans support LFC

I think it will start of as a bit of cagey final - Both sides know each other to well - Think Ajax/LFC would have been more open - Looking forward to it 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24342
    I was watching the Ajax-Spurs game in a pub out here in Menorca, I was counting down the last few seconds of injury time to Mrs Fab who couldn’t see the screen clearly from her seat...  “It’s finished now.....   7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2.... FUCK ME!!!  THEY’VE SCORED!!”.

I’ve never seen anything like it before.
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7339
    Chelsea will whip Arenal's arses for sure...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    Judging by the inprobably fantastic results this week (I still can't believe Spurs are in the CL final) it would not surprise me to see Brighton hold on for a draw. Their defence was great against Spurs until a slip-up in the 88th minute- I was there. Liverpool are not without a chance. 
    Football can be quite good, from time to time, can't it?