Will you still be performing at 80?!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• thecolourboxthecolourbox Frets: 9866
    The way it's going, if I live that long, the pension age will be 90 anyway so why not
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24848
    I’ll be bloody amazed if I’m alive at 80....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • p90foolp90fool Frets: 31653
    There's no way I have another 26 years with my knackered hands, I doubt I'll have another 6 tbh. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3595
    I recently got involved with a band doing early 60s british pop like the hollies, Marmalade, swinging Blue Jeans, Searchers etc. I'm now 60 and about the youngest in the band. Lead singer is 75 and his part piece is the The lion sleeps tonight (wimaway song), which he sings in the original key and is a show stopper for it's polished brilliance. I'm not sure I'll still be going in 15 years with my bad back, arthritic hands and knackered voice. Good luch to thats ethat can, but I will bow out one day before I become more of an embarresment than I have for the last 40+ years.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6841
    tFB Trader
    Ian Hunter has just completed a US and UK tour with a reformed Mott The Hoople, he'll be 80 in a couple of weeks and is still skipping around like a 30 year old. If you can still do it, keep on keeping on IMO, age is but a number!
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12414
    John McLaughlin is 77. I saw him a couple of weeks back, he’s still amazingly inventive and played his socks off despite his arthritis. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2301
    I hope I'll still be playing at 80, it's going to take me that long to decide what I actually want on my pedal board!
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom