Fender Custom shop rivals?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Eggle. Tom Anderson. PRS Silver Sky worth a look? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hubobuloushubobulous Frets: 2352
    Suhr does a JM, Tele and Strat style. Xotic are also excellent
  • builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 460
    JerkMoans said:
    K-Line. Fantastic quality for the money. My old Truxton blew any custom shop Tele I’d played out of the water. 

Forhome grown, modern twists on the classics look no further than our very own @FelineGuitars ;
    K-Line
  • builttospillbuilttospill Frets: 460
    JerkMoans said:
    K-Line. Fantastic quality for the money. My old Truxton blew any custom shop Tele I’d played out of the water. 

Forhome grown, modern twists on the classics look no further than our very own @FelineGuitars ;
    K-Line! I'll be honest I'm not overly keen on the headstock design but I own both a K-Line Springfield (strat) and San Bernadino (jazzmaster without bigsby) absolutely awesome guitars,  tuning stability on both is truly excellent, even out of the case I hardly ever have to tune them. The only upgrade I did on the strat was a Callaham bridge the wilko before it sounded good but now it sounds even better. The San B has an acoustic like quality and loves to be played unplugged.
  • Matt_McGMatt_McG Frets: 328
    Sounds great.
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19014
    I had heard that Yuriy Shishkov and Dennis Galuszka have been known to fight over a misplaced workshop tool.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5073
    Ossyrocks said:
    Richard Henry currently has a Crinson Esquire which he rates very highly.
    I think it’s fair to say that RH rates all his guitars very highly. If you read his descriptions, nearly every guitar he’s selling is ‘killer’ apparently!  :)
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom