SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Workshop clearout (part 3 - EMGs, EMG clone, Dimarzio pickups)

AlegreeAlegree Frets: 665
edited May 2019 in Parts £ tFB Trader
A few personal items for sale now (as I'm selling personal items outside business capacity I must mention that these are sold without any returns)

EMG 89 (EMG 85 which can be split down to an SA). Comes wired to a 25k push/pull pot (was not wired by myself, I cannot guarantee it's wired correctly). Bit scruffy, fully functional. £60

EMG 60. Pretty clean. £50

EMG 81. Pretty clean. £50

EMG HZ H4a. I've heard this is supposed to be a passive EMG 85. I find it to be thinner and clearer (which in my opinion is a great thing in the neck position). It really loves distortion. £40

Dragonfire 81C. EMG 81 clone. Sounds very very close, with just a tiny bit more bass I reckon. £30
Dimarzio Air Zone (modified).
I've stuck some grub screws in the holes between the poles from the underside of the bobbins to make it tonally about half way between the Air Zone and Tone Zone. Unfortunately with a bit too much force and it's left small lumps between the slugs and pole screws. My favourite pickup before making my own. Cable is extended and converted to Seymour Duncan wiring scheme. £40

Prices include delivery. I can provide screws & springs with the lot of them for £2/pickup additional.
Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ReverendReverend Frets: 5001
    PM incoming
  • AlegreeAlegree Frets: 665
    tFB Trader
    Dimarzio sold.
    Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk
  • AlegreeAlegree Frets: 665