How to get this sound?

What's Hot
CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 887

At around 0.34 how do I achieve this sound, is that a short delay?

I can't quite get that sound 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4209
    Strat, pickup selector between middle and neck, , Compressor, slap back modulated delay and a smidgen of reverb
  • BranshenBranshen Frets: 1222
    Short slapback delay time but have the feedback higher.
  • JDEJDE Frets: 1092
    Yeah, it’s just a quick delay with multiple repeats. I would guess an analogue or Tape voiced digital delay. Only listening to it on a phone but it also sounds as if the reverb is before the delay in the chain, but I assume it’s the delay you’re asking about.
    its basically a less extreme (and more analogue-toned) version of what Graham Coxon does on the riff to On Your Own by Blur, if you’re familiar with that song? 
  • ESBlondeESBlonde Frets: 3596
    A good bit of palm muting is required to accentuate the effect.

• CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 887
    JDE said:
    Yeah, it’s just a quick delay with multiple repeats. I would guess an analogue or Tape voiced digital delay. Only listening to it on a phone but it also sounds as if the reverb is before the delay in the chain, but I assume it’s the delay you’re asking about.
    its basically a less extreme (and more analogue-toned) version of what Graham Coxon does on the riff to On Your Own by Blur, if you’re familiar with that song? 
    Great song

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CookiemonsterCookiemonster Frets: 887
    Thanks everyone will have a play